|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Key people||Emily Meyer
Tea Collection is a San Francisco-based children's clothing company co-founded in 2002 by Emily Meyer and Leigh Rawdon. The clothing line is available through their e-commerce website as well as department stores and clothing boutiques worldwide.
Tea Collection is a strategic partner of The Global Fund for Children, donating 50% of all proceeds from their Little Citizens line to GFC in addition to funding a photography fellowship in 2010.
Awards and recognition
Co-founder Leigh Rawdon received the Visa Technology Award from the San Francisco Small Business Network in May 2010.
- "Tea Company Overview". businessweek.com. 2010. Retrieved 2011-03-15.
- "Global Fund for Children Strategic Partnerships". globalfundforchildren.org. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- "Global Fund for Children Global media Ventures". globalfundforchildren.org. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- "2010 SBN Awards". sfsbn.org. Retrieved 2011-03-10.
- "Inc. 500 – 5000 Company Profile". inc.com. Retrieved 2011-04-24.