From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A tea party is a formal and ritualized gathering for afternoon tea.
Tea party or Tea Party may also refer to:
- Philadelphia Tea Party (October 16, 1773), an incident in which a British tea ship was intercepted by American colonists and forced to return its cargo to Great Britain
- Boston Tea Party (December 16, 1773; Boston, Massachusetts), political protests by American colonists
- Chestertown Tea Party (May 1774; Chestertown, Maryland), political protests by American colonists
- Edenton Tea Party (Edenton, North Carolina), political protests by American colonists
- Boston Tea Party (political party), a U.S. political party named after the Boston Tea Party of 1773
- Tea Party movement, an American political movement
- The Tea Party (band), a Canadian rock band
- "Tea Party" (song), a song by Estonian recording artist Kerli from the album Almost Alice
- Tea Party (play), a play written by Harold Pinter, adapted from his own 1963 short story of the same title
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Boston Tea Party (disambiguation)
- Patriot Movement
- Tea Party Caucus
- Tea Party protests
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.