Tea bag (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up teabag, teabagged, teabagging, or teabagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tea bag is a sealed bag containing tea leaves for brewing tea.
Tea bag may also refer to:
- Tea bag (sexual act), a man placing his scrotum in the mouth of a sexual partner
- T-Bag, a children's television series character
- Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, a character on the television show Prison Break
- Tea bag protests, another name for the Tea Party protests
- Teabagger, a controversial pejorative term for Tea Party movement participants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.