at the XRCO Awards, Hollywood, CA on April 16, 2009.
July 24, 1985
The Woodlands, Texas, U.S.A.
|Height||5 ft 0 in (1.52 m)|
|Weight||101 lb (46 kg; 7.2 st)|
|Spouse(s)||John Durden (2007-2008)|
|No. of adult films||168 (per IAFD)|
Teagan Presley (born Ashley Erickson on July 24, 1985) is an American pornographic actress. Her stage name in part comes from her parents initially wanting to call her "Teagan" and in part as an homage to Lisa Marie Presley.
Presley was living with a boyfriend who didn't make any money to help support them. She started stripping for extra money. This angered her boyfriend so she then sought out an agent on-line to do pornography. Her first role was in Just Over Eighteen 10 from Red Light District Video.
In late-2004, she signed an exclusive, three-year contract with porn production studio Digital Playground. Presley claims she first became involved in pornography as revenge against her ex-boyfriend.
Teagan has also appeared on mainstream television. In 2004, she appeared on The Howard Stern Show with fellow starlet Cytherea. Both served on a panel to judge girls who wanted to enter the pornography industry. In 2005 she appeared on the HBO show Entourage as a member of the "Pussy Patrol" in Season 2, Episode 9, "I Love You Too".
Teagan Presley left Digital Playground to start her own web site and production company with her husband, adult performer Tyler Durden (AKA Tyler Wood). She complained that Digital Playground was not allowing her to perform for her new company. However, Digital Playground refuted the complaint and said that Teagan was free to work as lawyers were resolving her contract status. While there were reports that her surname "Presley" was owned by the studio Digital Playground, a representative of the studio has denied those reports as false. In October 2008, she was invited by Digital Playground to host the red carpet at the premiere of Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge, a film produced by the firm.
She is also seen on the cover of Temptress magazine in the unrated version of the movie Superbad. Teagan was also interviewed by Bush League TV for their short internet video "Bush League 101: How to Break Into the Porn Business."
In July 2008, she announced that she had her breast implants replaced and that she would be auctioning them on eBay, with 20% of the proceeds going to Susan G. Komen for the Cure; she also announced that she would stop performing boy/girl sex scenes. The remainder of the proceeds were to be used to fund her divorce and custody cases.
In September 2008, in partnership with Rock Star Diversified Entertainment and St. Louis, Missouri-based WAZUPSTL Web Promotions & Design, Presley helped create the first Blu-ray-centric adult review site AdultBluReview.com, where Teagan herself and other adult starlets review adult Blu-ray titles. Official AVN Press Release In October 2008, Presley was named Best Feature Dancer by Nightmoves magazine. In November 2008, she was named the Penthouse Pet of the Month for January 2009.
Presley and her boyfriend Josh Lehman launched their own studio called SkinWorxxx in early 2009, with their first production called The Search for Sun Goddess XXX. In November 2009, Presley signed with Adam and Eve Pictures as an exclusive performer, with her first film to be Bree & Teagan, appearing with Bree Olson.
By November 2007 she had married Tyler Durden, but she had filed for divorce as of July 2008. In September 2008, she was first reported to be dating Josh Lehman; she had married him by April 2010.
- 2004 Rog Reviews Critic's Choice Award – Best Newbie
- 2004 CAVR Award – Starlet of the Year
- 2004 F.O.X.E. Award – Vixen
- 2005 XRCO Award – Best New Starlet
- 2005 XRCO Award – Teen Cream Dream
- 2005 XRCO Award – Best 3-Way – Flesh Hunter 7 (with Mark Ashley & Alberto Rey)
- 2005 Adam Film World Guide Award – Best New Starlet
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite Ass
- 2008 NightMoves Adult Entertainment Award – Best Feature Dancer (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 AVN Award – Best Solo Sex Scene – Not Bewitched XXX
- 2009 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite Ass
- 2009 Exotic Dancer Award - Adult Movie Feature of the Year
- 2009 NightMoves Adult Entertainment Award - Best Feature Dancer
- 2010 AVN Award – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene – Deviance (with Eva Angelina, Sunny Leone & Alexis Texas)
- 2010 AVN Award – Best Solo Sex Scene – Not the Bradys XXX
- 2010 XBIZ Award – Female Porn Star of the Year (People's Choice)
- 2010 F.A.M.E. Award – Hottest Body
- Christine Clarridge and Jennifer Sullivan (2011-01-27). "Porn-star stalker: Pierce County man gets 4-month sentence". Seattle Times Newspaper. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- Christopher Thorne. "Teagan Redux – A Blue Room Interview". DVD Talk. Retrieved 2007-06-17.
- Roger T. Pipe (January 2004). "Interview #1". rogreviews.com. Retrieved 2007-05-26.
- "Sleaze Interview: Teagan Presley". Bizarre. February 2005. Retrieved 2008-01-16.
- Abby Ehmann (2005-02-15). "Sexy Spreads: Teagan Presley". Eros NY. Archived from the original on 2006-11-13. Retrieved 2008-07-04.
- "teagan presley - porn star - dvd and videos and more - biography filmography - iafd.com - internet adult film database". iafd.com. 1985-07-24. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- Leksi. "Jana Cova and Teagan Presley Leave DP". adultfilmdatabase.com. Retrieved 2008-07-04.
- "Forced to quit". teaganraw.com. Archived from the original on January 4, 2008. Retrieved 2008-01-23.
- David Sullivan. "Digital Playground addresses Teagan Presley contract termination". avn.com. Retrieved 2008-01-23.
- Peter Warren (2008-07-18). "Teagan: New Boobs, No Dudes". AVN. Retrieved 2008-07-19.
- Peter Warren (2008-09-26). "Teagan Presley to Host Red Carpet at 'Pirates II' Premiere". AVN. Retrieved 2008-11-21.
- Bush League 101 - How to Break Into the Porn Industry
- "Teagan’s Boob implants for sale on E-bay !". lukeisback.com. 2008-07-08. Retrieved 2008-07-10.
- Tod Hunter (2008-10-28). "NightMoves Winners Announced". xbiz.com. Retrieved 2008-11-21.
- "Teagan Presley Named Penthouse Pet of the Month". Penthouse Magazine.
- Nelson X (2009-02-17). "The Search for Sun Goddess XXX Begins". AVN. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- Steve Javors (2009-02-13). "The Search for Sun Goddess XXX Contest Launches at XBIZ Awards". xbiz.com. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- Peter Warren (2009-11-12). "Teagan Presley Inks Contract With Adam & Eve". AVN. Retrieved 2009-11-13.
- "Anselmi, Eduardo, "The dirty dozen", ''Maxim UK'' (June 2010)". Webcache.googleusercontent.com. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- Peter Warren (2007-11-01). "Teagan Presley Leaves Digital Playground". AVN. Retrieved 2007-11-12. "Presley sat down one-on-one with AVN in a Woodland Hills restaurant Thursday afternoon, joined by husband and business partner Tyler Durden"
- "2004 Season Winners". CAVR. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- "2004 XRCO Winners". XRCO.com. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- Crucifixio_Jones, "Adam Film World Awards Winners", AdultDVDTalk.com, April 27, 2005 (Retrieved Sept. 25, 2012)
- Peter Warren (2007-06-23). "2007 F.A.M.E. Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2008-07-04.
- David Sullivan (2008-10-14). "NightMoves Crowns 16th Annual Award Winners". AVN.com. Retrieved 2008-10-15.
- David Sullivan (2009-01-11). "2009 AVN Award-Winners Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "F.A.M.E. Award Winners Announced". AVN. 2009-09-13. Retrieved 2009-08-04.
- "List of winners for the 12th Annual Exotic Dancer Awards Show". edpublications.net. Retrieved 2009-08-31.
- "SkinworXXX Star Teagan Presley Brings Deviance to Chicago Tonight and Tomorrow". AVN. 2009-10-23. Retrieved 2009-10-28.
- "2010 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. 2010-01-10. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- Lyla Katz (2010-02-11). "XBIZ Awards 2010 Winners Announced". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2010-02-23.
- "The F.A.M.E. Awards Reveals 2010 Winners". AVN.com. 2010-07-10. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Teagan Presley.|
- Official website
- Teagan Presley at the Internet Movie Database
- Teagan Presley at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Teagan Presley at the Adult Film Database