|Initial release||February 2009|
TeamWox — is a business collaboration software developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. for the company internal use and commercially released in 2009 both as on-premise version and a service. As for 2011, the application contains 12 modules allowing, according to the developer, to automate key business processes of small and medium enterprises: CRM, payment settlements with customers and suppliers, team work, customer support, personnel management, document workflow, corporate IP telephony.
TeamWox system is a web server application written in C++. The server component can be installed on a PC having Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or higher but it cannot be installed on Linux OS. TeamWox does not use any third-party components such as IIS or Apache but it requires Firebird database management system.
TeamWox has its own isolated file storage and database.
TeamWox includes the arsenal of tools to ensure its trouble-free operation: automated backup, automatically received updates, monitoring of network connections, system journal and the system operation statistics.
TeamWox received the following awards
- «2012 Top Ten Best CRM Software».
- «Best Soft 2010» and «Best Soft 2011» from PC Magazine/RE;
TeamWox was mentioned in the following publications:
- "2012 Best CRM Software". Retrieved 2012-02-03.
- "Best Soft 2010" (in Russian). PC Magazine/RE. Retrieved 2011-08-13.
- "Best Soft 2011" (in Russian). PC Magazine/RE. Retrieved 2011-11-21.
- "TeamWox as CRM Software. Review". Retrieved 2012-06-28.
- "TeamWox unveils free edition.". Retrieved 2012-06-28.
- "Making your company more efficient". Retrieved 2012-06-28.
- "TeamWox as a business management system. Review". Retrieved 2012-06-28.