|Motor racing team|
|Team Principal(s)|| Mikke Van Hool
|Current series||A1 Grand Prix
Formula Renault 1.6 Belgium
|Former series||Superleague Formula
Euro Formula 3000
International Formula 3000
|Drivers' titles||2006 FR1.6 Belgium (Dolby)
2007 FR1.6 Belgium (Štāla)
Team Astromega is a racing team from Belgium, headquartered in Heist-op-den-Berg and created in 1995 by Mikke Van Hool. The team is currently competing in A1 Grand Prix and Formula Renault 1.6 Belgium.
Team Astromega was created in 1995 by Belgian International Formula 3000 driver Mikke Van Hool, who wanted to drive in his own team. Since 1996, Sam Boyle has been the team manager.
In 2003, Werner Gillis, an expert in financial management, became co-team owner. The same year, Robby Arnott joined the team as chief engineer after working with DAMS racing team.
In 2003, a Belgian Formula Renault 1.6 championship was created and Astromega was selected to organise the technical assistance for the series rookie test with assistance of two drivers from normal and Indoor Karting. Later, in the 2006 championship, Astromega ran a car with British driver Craig Dolby who became champion. In 2007, Briton Jack Piper and Latvian Karlīne Štāla (who became the first ever woman to win a single seaters championship), were the team drivers.
Complete series results 
|A1 Grand Prix results|
|2005–06||Lola-Zytek||A1 Team China||22||0||0||0||6||22nd|
|2006–07||Lola-Zytek||A1 Team China||22||0||0||0||22||15th|
|A1 Team Portugal||8||0||0||0||10||17th|
|2007–08||Lola-Zytek||A1 Team China||20||0||0||4||55||13th|
|2008–09||Ferrari||A1 Team China||14||0||0||0||18||7th|
|Euro Formula 3000 results|
|2005||Lola B02/50-Zytek||Giacomo Ricci||8||0||0||1||33||3rd||4th|
|Toni Vilander||10||1||1||1||12||4th †|
|2006||Lola B02/50-Zytek||Oliver Martini||2||0||0||0||6||9th †||7th|
|Tuka Rocha||2||0||0||0||0||4th †|
|Formula Renault 1.6 Belgium results|
- † These drivers also drove for other teams during the season and their final positions include all team results.
- D.C. = Drivers' Championship position, T.C. = Teams' Championship position.
|Formulas||International Formula 3000||Euro F3000|
|A1 Grand Prix|
|FR 1.6 Belgium|
- First woman to win a single seater renault-sport.be (2007-10-15)
- A1 Team China informations a1podium.com
- A1 Team Portugal informations a1podium.com
- A1GP complete resultsresults.a1gp.com
- GP2 and Formula 3000 entrylist and complete results speedsportmag.com
- Euro Formula 3 complete results speedsportmag.com
- Dolby career results driverdb.com
- Stala career results driverdb.com
- Piper career results driverdb.com