Team Braemar performing Ina Bauers at the 2007 Colonial Classic.
|Country represented||United States|
|Home town||Edina, Minnesota|
|World standing||10 (As of 7 March 2014[update])|
|Season's bests||10 (2013–14)|
Team Braemar is a junior-level synchronized skating team representing Braemar City of Lakes Figure Skating Club, based in Edina, Minnesota. They are the Junior 2009 Midwestern and U.S. champions. The team also earned silver at the Foot of the Lake Junior World Qualifier competition in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Team Braemar were the 2007 winner of the Zagreb Snowflakes Trophy, skated in the opening ceremonies of the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid, New York, and earned third place at the U.S. nationals championship in 2007.
Team Braemar is the name for all teams fielded by Braemar City of Lakes Figure Skating Club fields teams: junior, novice, intermediate, juvenile and beginners'.
- "ISU World Standings for Synchronized Skating". International Skating Union. 2014-03-07. Retrieved 2014-03-18.
- "2009 U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships." Icenetwork.com. 7 Mar. 2009. Ice Network. 11 Mar. 2009 <http://www.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/50228/results.html>.
- "Synchronized Team: Team Braemar." Icenetwork.com. 2009. Ice Network. 12 Mar. 2009 <http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/detail.jsp?id=38031&mode=T>.
- Michels, Jessica. "Foot of the Lake Synchronized Skating Classic 2009." Foot of the Lake Synchronized Skating Classic. 2009. Fond du Lac Blades. 16 Feb. 2009 <http://www.fotl2009.com/pages/results.html>.
- Brown, Mickey. "Team Braemar Leads After Junior Short Program." Icenetwork.com. 5 Mar. 2009. Ice Network. 13 Mar. 2009 <http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090305&content_id=62028&vkey=ice_news>.
- "Teams". Braemar City of Lakes Figure Skating Club. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Team Braemar.|
|This article relating to figure skating is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|