|This article relies on references to primary sources. (August 2007)|
|This article reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in an overly promotional tone. (April 2008)|
- 1 History and Market
- 2 Teamcenter components
- 2.1 Community Collaboration
- 2.2 Compliance Management
- 2.3 Engineering Process Management
- 2.4 Enterprise Knowledge Management
- 2.5 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
- 2.6 Manufacturing Process Management
- 2.7 Program and Project Management
- 2.8 Systems Engineering
- 2.9 Sourcing Management
- 2.10 Lifecycle Visualization
- 2.11 Reporting and Analytics
- 2.12 Simulation Process Management
- 3 Awards
- 4 References
- 5 External links
History and Market
- Teamcenter Enterprise – (was Metaphase)
- Teamcenter Engineering - (was iMAN)
- Teamcenter Project – (was Inovie Software TeamCenter)
- Teamcenter Requirements – (was Slate)
- Teamcenter Visualization – (was Viz)
- Teamcenter Manufacturing – (was the IMAN + Tecnomatix MPM suite)
- Teamcenter Integrator
- Teamcenter Community – (was e-Viz)
In late 2006, Siemens PLM Software announced that the Teamcenter software portfolio had surpassed over 3 million licensed users.
(Teamcenter Community) is a web-based collaboration utility that allows companies, suppliers, and customers to share information in a secure environment. Since Teamcenter Community is built on Windows SharePoint Services, there is a tight integration between Teamcenter Community, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office. Teamcenter Community 2007 is based on SharePoint 2007.
(Teamcenter for Compliance Management) includes Teamcenter for Environmental Compliance solution powered by EMARS (Synapsis Technology), which helps companies meet environmental compliance requirements such as RoHS, WEEE, ELV, and REACH.
Engineering Process Management
(Teamcenter Engineering, Teamcenter Express), formerly known as iMAN (Information Manager), is a PLM software package designed for CAx data management. Users can integrate with the engineering client application with many different CAx products. The program called Teamcenter Engineering is designed for large companies, while Teamcenter Express is targeted for mid-size to small engineering companies.
Enterprise Knowledge Management
(Teamcenter Enterprise), formerly known as Metaphase, Teamcenter Enterprise is a large-scale PLM product.
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
(Teamcenter for MRO) a solution that aids organizations in maintenance, repair, and overhaul activities.
Manufacturing Process Management
(Teamcenter Manufacturing) an information management engine based on Teamcenter Engineering, with several extensions that optimize its applicability to the manufacturing environment. Teamcenter Manufacturing serves as the foundation for Siemens PLM Software' Tecnomatix suite of digital manufacturing solutions, enabling companies to quickly assess the impact of their decisions on product, process, plant and resource requirements.
Program and Project Management
(Teamcenter Project) provides project management capabilities for companies and project managers.
(Teamcenter for Systems Engineering, Teamcenter Requirements, Slate) solution gives project planners of integrated mechanical, electrical and software product design a powerful tool to create and communicate requirements.
(Teamcenter Sourcing) a collection of configurable strategic sourcing solutions that allows professionals to provide input to design decisions earlier in the product development process.
(Teamcenter Visualization) gives the ability to view CAD data in a CAD neutral format.
Reporting and Analytics
(Teamcenter for Reporting & Analytics) provides a basis on which to establish, measure and analyze key performance metrics to drive processes across the produ
Simulation Process Management
(Teamcenter for Simulation) provides a single organized and secure source of simulation data and processes that can be embedded into the product lifecycle to better assess product performance and quality while improving development efficiency.
- Teamcenter received Industry Week's Technology Innovation of the Year Award in 2005.
- Teamcenter received Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine's Technology Innovation Award in 2006.
- CIMdata - Teamcenter "unified"
- http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/nx/select/day_eds.htm CADdigest
- TenLinks.com - UGS Surpasses 3 Million Teamcenter Licensed Users in 2006 April 3, 2007.
- "About PTC". Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- IndustryWeek.com - Technologies Of The Year -- UGS Corp.'s Teamcenter 2005 December 1, 2005.
- Aviation Week & Space Technology Magazine - UGS’ Teamcenter Receives 2006 Technology Innovation Award November 16, 2006.
- Siemens PLM Software
- Official Teamcenter Website
- Teamcenter Environmental Compliance Powered by EMARS