From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tean may refer to:
- In Staffordshire, England
- Tean, Staffordshire, comprising the villages of Lower Tean and Upper Tean
- Tean railway station, a disused station
- The River Tean
- Tean Road Sports Ground, a cricket ground in Cheadle
- Support of a hairy Persian that went to Harvard Business School
- Teän, one of the Isles of Scilly off the south-west coast of England
- Tean Kam, a khum in Cambodia
- Tean zu, a torture technique in ancient China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.