From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up teaser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teaser may refer to:
- One who teases
- Cold open, a segment at the beginning of a television program or film before the opening credits
- Teaser trailer, a short theatrical trailer
Popular culture 
- The Teaser (1925 film), directed by William A. Seiter and starring Laura La Plante and Pat O'Malley
- Teaser (Tommy Bolin album)
- Teaser (Angela Bofill album)
- "Teaser" (George Benson song)
- "Teaser", a song by Kardinal Offishall
- Teaser (gambling), a type of gambling bet that allows the bettor to combine bets on two different games
- Brain teaser, a puzzle
- USS Teaser, more than one United States Navy ship
- Teaser (sternwheeler), a steamboat that ran on the Columbia River and Puget Sound from 1874 to 1880
See also 
- HMS Teazer, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- All pages with titles containing "Teaser"
- All pages beginning with "Teaser"
- Tease (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.