|Foundation date||May 2006|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Founder(s)||Frank Gruber & Eric Olson (no longer involved)|
|Key people||Frank Gruber, Chief Executive Officer
Jen Consalvo, Chief Operating Officer
|Type of site||News & blogging|
Tech Cocktail is an American web publication and events organization for startups, entrepreneurs, and technology enthusiasts, co-founded in 2006 by former Tribune Company and AOLemployee Frank Gruber and early FeedBurner employee Eric Olson.
- Chicago Tribune It's all geek to you October 5, 2006
- Tech Cocktail on Crunchbase
- First Tech Cocktail Post
- DC’s startup scene: Entrepreneurship blooms in our nation’s capital
- LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL "Starters Group imagines Las Vegas with an entrepreneurial culture"
- TechCrunch "Frank Gruber Leaves Aol To Pursue His Own Ventures" January 1st, 2010