|Type||Remote desktop software|
Techinline is a web based service for remote support, remote control, desktop sharing, remote training, and file transfer between two computers. The service operates with the Microsoft Windows operating system. It is possible to remotely access and control a computer running Techinline with a web browser or as a stand-alone application.
To establish a connection between two computers, Techinline has to be launched on both machines. When the client’s version is started, it generates a random Client ID number. The client must communicate the obtained Client ID to the expert. The expert must enter this Client ID number to establish a connection from the local machine to the remote client’s machine.
The expert may reboot the remote machine and the connection will be restored automatically.
The service page can be integrated into any website, and the interface can be customized by adding a company logo, text, and fonts.
Techinline's Unattended Access feature released August 2013
Two types of licenses are available: an unlimited subscription license or a per-session license.
- Web Based Remote PC Access, Softpedia, July 6, 2007.
- Techinline: Remote Desktop Support Through Browser, Siddie, shoutmeloud.com, June 12, 2011.
- TechInline Re-Defines Web Based Remote PC Access Technology, TechChunks, June 3, 2011.
- Be Everywhere At Once With Remote Access Software, Zack Stern, PCWorld, July 5, 2009.
- Provide friends or customers with tech support via web, Elena Santos, Softonic, August 13, 2009.
- Butterscotch Cow Review (Tucows), ‘‘Youtube’’, 2009.
- Techinline: Remote Access From Your Browser, Droidsid, callingallgeeks.org, June 23, 2011.
- 5 Remote Support Tools for Small Business, Jason Richards, freelanceswitch.com.
- Techinline: Best Remote Support Software and Teamviewer Alternative, Siddartha, gadgetcage.com, June 9, 2011.
- Techinline Releases Genuine “Drag and Drop” File Transfer For Remote Access Industry, Stewart Taylor, remote-desktopxp.com, June 17, 2011.
- Remote Tools For Your Support Team, Kevin Bolger, ITworld, October 15, 2009.
- Techinline Remote Desktop Sharing Review, geeks desk tech blog, June 2, 2009.