From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Technicolor (disambiguation))
|Look up Technicolor or technicolor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Technicolor is a color film process and the company founded in 1921.
Media and Entertainment
- Technicolor SA, an international firm creating, managing and delivering video for the Communication, Media and Entertainment industries
- Technicolor for Industrial Films, a 1949 sponsored film
- Technicolor (physics), theories of physics beyond the Standard Model, initially modeled after quantum chromodynamics
- Technicolour (Parachute Band album), 2008
- Technicolour (Disco Inferno album), 1996
- Technicolour (rock band), a musical group from Finland
- Tecnicolor, an album by Brazilian band Os Mutantes
- Technicolour, a British drum and bass producer
- "Technicolor", a 2013 song by electronic producer Madeon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Technicolour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.