From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up techniques in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A technique is a procedure to complete a task :
- Technology, the study of or a collection of techniques
- Skill, the ability to perform a task
- Scientific technique, any systematic method to obtain information of a scientific nature
- Art techniques and materials
Technique may also refer to:
- The Techniques, a Jamaican rocksteady vocal group of the 1960s
- The Technique, the school newspaper of the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Technique, the yearbook of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Technique (album), a 1989 album by British rock group New Order
- Technique (band), British female synth pop band in the 1990s
- "Technique" (song), an instrumental song by Linkin Park on their Hybrid Theory EP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.