Techno India University
|Techno India University|
|Type||private for profit university|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
Techno India University is a private university in Kolkata, West Bengal, a state in India. It is the first private university in the West Bengal, that was formed by the passing of a state legislation. Its campus is in Salt Lake. It was inaugurated on 7 August 2012, by chief minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee.
- Mamata Banerjee inaugurated Techno India University at Rajarhat, West Bengal | India Higher Education | Indian Education | Education News | India Education
- "West Bengal is open for private universities: Mamata Banerjee - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "Private education Bill passed amidst Opposition walkout". The Statesman. 6 July 2012. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Bill passed to set up private varsity". Asian Age. 7 July 2012. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Private varsity bill passed". The Telegraph (Calcutta, India). 7 July 2012. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- "273 acres of land for AMU campus". The Statesman. 30 July 2012. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Dutta, Ananya (8 August 2012). "‘Will make Kolkata world's cultural capital'". The Hindu (Chennai, India).
- Techno India Group
|This article about a university or other tertiary education institution is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a university or college in West Bengal, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|