Technology Sales Leads
|Key people||Michael Kelly and David English (Co-founders)|
Technology Sales Leads (TSL) is a multinational company providing outsourced sales and marketing solutions to technology companies worldwide, via its "Plan, Develop, Manage" integrated marketing methodology. The main offices are in Carlow (Ireland), London (UK), Boston (USA), Maryland (USA) and Pune (India).
TSL was founded in Ireland, in 1999, by Michael Kelly (formerly of IONA Technologies) and David English (formerly of IBM). In 2001, TSL received investment funding from the Irish Government’s Enterprise Development Agency, Enterprise Ireland, under the "High Potential Start Up" (HPSU) programme for international expansion and working capital purposes. This investment led to the launch of the company’s offices outside of Ireland allowing it to serve it’s international clients from closer bases. The company announced an estimated 600% growth in its business in the year 2000 and was chosen to represent County Carlow in the final of the National Enterprise Awards 2000. In 2008, the company received 2008 Best of Boston Award from the US Local Business Association (USLBA).
In October 2008, the company launched a "browse and select" approach (newitprojects.com), allowing companies to browse and select detailed listings of leads in defined areas before buying. The main line of business continued to be in its original offering, developing bespoke sales leads. The company is becoming increasingly known for its expertise in IT channel marketing, or as they call it "Marketing Through Partners", which has become a significant part of its business. Marketing consulting workshops, especially with mid market business partners of the major IT vendors, has also become a significant part of TSL's offerings in recent times.
- High End IT Telemarketing (Enterprise Prospecting)
- Lead Management
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Online Marketing
- E-mail marketing
- Direct Mail and Creative
- Website Landing Pages
- Seminar and Event Promotion
- "Browse, Then Buy" Pay-Per-Lead Solution (newitprojects.com)
- "Finding Gold in SMB Partnerships". Channel Insider. 2004-05-06. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "Banking on IT sales success". Computing (magazine). 2003-01-02. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "You have three minutes ... to save the IT World". The Sunday Business Post. 2001-09-02. Retrieved 2010-01-05.[dead link]
- "Technology Sales Leads". SoftwareMag.com. Retrieved 2010-01-05.[dead link]
- "Address by Mr Noel Treacy, T.D.,Minister for Science, Technology and Commerce at the Official Opening of Technology Sales Leads (T.S.L) New Offices". Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "Technology Sales Leads Receives 2008 Best of Boston Award". US Local Business Association (USLBA. 2008-10-24. Retrieved 2010-01-05.[dead link]
- "TSL launches sales list leader product". The Sunday Business Post. 2008-10-26. Retrieved 2010-01-05.[dead link]