|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)
The Tecnam P2012 Traveller is a new high-winged, twin piston multi-role aircraft currently being developed by Costruzioni Aeronautiche Tecnam, which is based in Capua, Italy (near Naples).
It is designed to be compliant with both FAR part 23 and EASA CS-23 regulations. Cape Air, the Massachusetts-based regional airline is partnering with Tecnam on the design.
Data from 
- Crew: 1 (pilot)
- Capacity: 9/10 passengers or 1,892 pounds (858 kg) payload with full fuel
- Length: 11.40 m (37 ft 5 in)
- Wingspan: 13.56 m (44 ft 6 in)
- Height: 4.06 m (13 ft 4 in)
- Wing area: 22.0 m2 (237 sq ft)
- Empty weight: 2,000 kg (4,409 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 3,290 kg (7,253 lb)
- Fuel capacity: 600 litres (159 gallons)
- Powerplant: 2 × Lycoming TEO-540-A1A horizontally opposed, six-cylinder, geared piston engines, 260 kW (350 hp) each
- Propellers: 2-bladed Hartzell Propeller or Mt 3 blade
- Maximum speed: 354 km/h; 220 mph (191 kn)
- Cruise speed: 324 km/h; 201 mph (175 kn)
- Stall speed: 122 km/h; 76 mph (66 kn)
- Rate of climb: 8.1 m/s (1,600 ft/min) 400 ft/min (single engine)
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tecnam.