Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Cuernavaca
|Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Cuernavaca|
|Established||27 March 2008 |
|Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education|
|Location||Xochitepec, Morelos, Mexico 
|Architects||José Ángel Camargo, Juan Carlos Pérez, Ramón Torres, Hubert Rogenmoser and Sadayoshi Kogiso.|
The Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Cuernavaca Campus (in Spanish: Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Cuernavaca) commonly shortened as Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Cuernavaca or ITESM Campus Cuernavaca, is a campus of the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education private university system in Xochitepec, some 13 km (8.1 mi) to the south of Cuernavaca, Morelos.
The Student council is the highest representative organ with in the student body. It has the objective of lump together and coordinate the student groups; as well as make stronger academic and co-curricular activities. The Student Council is formed by an executive council guided by the General President:
- 2012 - Danely Sotelo Torres, B.A. in International Business.
- 2011 - Rodrigo Axel Trujillo Alexander, B.A. in International Business.
- 2010 - Roberto Barrientos Alcaraz, Bicultural High School.
- 2009 - Rafael Montalvo, B.S. in Industrial Engineering with Minor in Systems.
- Ortiz, Aída (2008-04-04). "Felipe Calderón invita a los alumnos del Tecnológico de Monterrey "a ver en grande"" (in Spanish). Crónica Intercampus. Retrieved 2008-09-01.
|This article about a university or other tertiary education institution is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|