|Type||Public (LSE: TED)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Key people||Robert Breare (Chairman)
Ray Kelvin CBE (CEO)
|Revenue||£321.9 million (2014)|
|Operating income||£39.6 million (2014)|
|Net income||£28.9 million (2014)|
In 1990 Ted Baker opened a store in Covent Garden (with additional stores in London's Soho, Nottingham and Leeds) and Kelvin bought the company outright from part-owners Goldberg and Sons. A new range, Ted Baker Woman, was launched in 1995.
Stores in the United Kingdom
Ted Baker has a number of stand-alone stores in the UK. The Ted Baker range is also sold by other retailers (which it refers to as Ted Baker Trustees), in particular in stores of the John Lewis Partnership and House of Fraser. Ted Baker also has stores at Bicester Village Retail Outlet, at Swindon's Great Western Designer Outlet, Portsmouth's Gunwharf Quays and Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet. There is a Ted Baker concession in all Selfridges & Co stores; London, Birmingham, Manchester and the Trafford Centre.
Ted Baker has stores and outlets in the rest of Europe, United States of America, Canada, Australasia, Asia and the Middle East. It opened its flagship store on New York City's Fifth Avenue in August 2012.
Ted Baker has expanded its high street presence through its wholesale business which includes Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Norway, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium as well as the British Isles. Wholesale operations commenced in 1994 through careful selection of retail stores.
- "Annual Results 2014". Tedbakerplc.com. Retrieved 2014-03-23.
- "Ray Kelvin: Would the real Ted Baker please stand up? - Telegraph".
- Previous name of the company was: NO ORDINARY DESIGNER LABEL PLC, source: http://www.companieslist.co.uk/03393836-ted-baker-plc
- "Our Timeline". Ted Baker. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- Thompson, James (12 June 2012). "Jubilee celebration gives Ted Baker a lift". Evening Standard. Retrieved 12 June 2012.