Also in 2007 he set up the Tuppen Charitable Trust, listed at Open Charites as 'Charitable giving to causes deemed by the trustees to merit support, focus on helping people to help themselves.'
Ted Tuppen stood down as Chief Executive Officer of Enterprise Inns in February 2014.
- Caterer Search
- Big Shot: Ted Tuppen of Enterprise Inns The Times, 18 November 2008
- "Entrepreneur of the Year", Daily Telegraph, 28 July 2003
- New Year Honours Daily Telegraph, 30 December 2006
- Open Charities
- Interim Management Statement
- "Ted Tuppen: Large measures all round as Country's biggest publican toasts the FTSE 100", The Independent, 13 March 2004
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|