Teen Titans (console game)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2008)|
North American box art
|Developer(s)||Artificial Mind and Movement|
Flint Dille (Story)
John Zuur Platten (Story)
|Genre(s)||Action, Beat'em up|
The game features the Teen Titans (Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy) as playable characters. The player is able to switch between any of the five Titans in real time, each with unique fighting abilities. Aside from the game's story mode, players can fight against each other in a battle mode with a wide variety of unlockable characters. Many characters from the animated series appear within the game, most of whom retain their voice actors from the show.
The Teen Titans receive a video game in the mail, one that is starring them. When Cyborg and Beast Boy try to play it, they all get placed in the video game's world. They go through various levels as they try to figure out how to return home, fighting against many enemies and villains they have faced off against before.
After the Titans fight off most of the villains, Slade appears before them, making Robin suspect that he was behind everything, but he too is part of the program. The Master of Games then reveals himself as the mastermind, but after the Titans capture him, they find that he is not the true culprit. Breaking the fourth wall, the Titans reveal that the player is behind everything.
- Robin - The most agile of the titans. His melee attacks consist of punches, kicks, and using his bo (staff) to strike opponents and objects. His ranged attack is the "Birdarang". He has a double jump.
- Raven - The all-around titan. Her melee attacks consist of close-range blows and strikes. Her ranged attacks are based on Telekinesis. Her Titanic attack can cover a whole room, her 'Shadow of Azarath' attack is a combo but can also feature in her titanic attack and in her 'O' charge.
- Cyborg - His melee attacks consist of punches and his ranged attack is the "Sonic Cannon". His super attack makes him move fast while barging through enemies as he goes along.
- Starfire - The ranged titan. Her melee attacks are punches and her ranged attacks consist of the strong "Star Bolts". The Starbolts are very strong and deal a lot of damage. She can shoot them quickly enough, but an enemy would be knocked out in an instant.
- Beast Boy - The unique titan. His melee attacks consist of simple punches while his ranged attacks are based on transformation. He has no projectile attacks (except when he turns into a monkey and throws bananas and a werewolf with strong breath).
- Scott Menville - Robin, Red X
- Khary Payton - Cyborg
- Tara Strong - Raven
- Hynden Walch - Starfire
- Greg Cipes - Beast Boy
- Ron Perlman - Slade
- Lauren Tom - Jinx, Gizmo
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Mammoth, Trigon
- Dee Bradley Baker - Cinderblock, Plasmus, Ternion
- Tom Kenny - Mumbo Jumbo
- Jim Cummings - Master of Games, Wildebeest
- Mike Erwin - Speedy
- Ashley Johnson - Terra
- Bumper Robinson - Hot Spot
- T'Keyah Keymah - Bumblebee
- Greg Ellis - Mad Mod
- Rodger Bumpass - Dr. Light
- Will Friedle - Fang
- Alexander Polinsky - Control Freak