From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aeroporto de Tefé
|IATA: TFF – ICAO: SBTF|
|Elevation AMSL||56 m / 184 ft|
It is operated by Infraero.
The airport has been operated by Infraero since 1980.
Airlines and destinations
|Azul Brazilian Airlines||Coari, Eirunepé, Fonte Boa, Manaus, São Paulo de Olivença, Tabatinga|
Accidents and incidents
- 14 May 2004: Rico Linhas Aéreas flight 4815 operated by the Embraer EMB 120ER Brasília registration PT-WRO, en route from Tefé to Manaus crashed in the forest at about 18 nm from Manaus. All 33 passengers and crew died.
- 15 December 1994: a TABA Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante en route from Carauari and Tefé to Manaus was hijacked by two Colombian citizens. The passengers were released in the proximity of Tabatinga and the aircraft was flown to Colombia. The crew was released at the Brazilian Embassy in Bogotá.
The airport is located 5 km (3 mi) from downtown Tefé.
- "Movimento operacional da rede Infraero de janeiro a dezembro de 2013" (in Portuguese). Infraero. February 4, 2014. Retrieved July 9, 2014.
- "Airport Official Website" (in Portuguese). Infraero.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- "Accident description PT-WRO". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- "Incident description 15 December 1994". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- Airport information for SBTF at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SBTF at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for SBTF at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for TFF at Aviation Safety Network