From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Teflon or teflon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teflon is the registered trademark of the DuPont company for its brand of polytetrafluoroethylene, a non-stick substance and thread seal tape.
Teflon may also refer to:
- Teflon (nickname), a nickname given to persons to whom criticism does not seem to stick
- Teflon-AF, copolymers of tetrafluoroethylene and 2,2-bis(trifluoromethyl)-4,5-difluoro-1,3-dioxole used as membrane materials
- Teflon FEP, fluorinated ethylene propylene used as a high-temperature insulation for wire.
- Teflon tape
- Teflon Brothers, a hip hop and rap group from Helsinki, Finland
- Teflon Diva!, 1997 album by Arthur Loves Plastic
- Teflon-coated bullet, bullets that have been covered with a coating of polytetrafluoroethylene
- Teflon flu, inhalation fever caused by the fumes released when polytetrafluoroethylene is heated
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teflon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.