From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tehachapi may refer to:
- Tehachapi, California in the Tehachapi Mountains
- Tehachapi Mountains surrounding Tehachapi, California, and often considered the southern boundary of Central California
- Tehachapi Municipal Airport (KTSP) in Tehachapi, California
- Tehachapi News, based in Tehachapi, California
- Tehachapi Pass in the Tehachapi Mountains
- Tehachapi Loop, the railroad engineering feat enabling trains to traverse the Tehachapi Pass
- Tehachapi Pass Wind Farm, one of the largest wind farms in California
- Tehachapi Tribe, an Indian tribe best remembered for the 1863 Keyesville Massacre in which 53 men from the tribe were killed in Keyesville, California
- The Tempest from Tehachapi, a massive 1977 duststorm bearing Coccidioidomycosis
In popular culture
- Tehachapi, a 1995 Christina Applegate movie, later retitled Across the Moon
- Endurance Tehachapi, the fourth season of the Survivor-like reality program featuring teenagers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.