Tehatta II (community development block)
তেহট্ট II সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক
|Community development block|
|• Total||172.50 km2 (66.60 sq mi)|
|• Density||780/km2 (2,000/sq mi)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Krishnanagar|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Palashipara|
Tehatta II (community development block) is an administrative division in Tehatta subdivision of Nadia district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Tehatta police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Palashipara.
Palashipara is located at.
As per 2001 census, Tehatta II block had a total population 134,113, out of which 68,737 were males and 65,376 were females. Tehatta II block registered a population growth of 16.96 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for the district was 19.51 per cent.Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Nadia district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-03-25.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal , Table 4". Census of India 2001, Nadia district (10). Census Commissioner of India. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2011-03-25.
- "Palshipara". india9.com. Retrieved 2007-10-07.
- "Nadia district". NREGA activities - Block Performance MIS vs MPR. Nadia district administration. Retrieved 2011-03-25.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2012-04-12.
- "Groundwater Arsenic contamination in West Bengal-India (20 years study )". SOES. Retrieved 2011-03-25.