|Traded as||TSE: BTEJ1
|Area served||Middle East
|Key people||Majid Reza Davari (Chairman and Managing Director)
Tejarat Bank was founded in 1979 by the integration a lot of Banks, five domestic commercial banks ( Bank Bazargani - Bank shahryar - Bank Iranshahr - Bank kar - Bank sanaye ), and six previous multi-nationality banks ( Bank Iran and England - Bank Iran and the Middle east - Bank Iran and japan - Bank Iran and the Netherlands - bank Etebarat Iran - Bank Iraniyan) a less from two years later Bank Iran and Russia joined to them, which were active in international and domestic fields .
Tejarat Bank has six branches in other countries.
- :: Tejaratbank-Branches ::. Tejaratbank.ir. Retrieved on 2011-03-13.
- Bank Tejarat. Cbi.ir. Retrieved on 2011-03-13.
- :: Tejaratbank-Board Of Directors ::. Tejaratbank.ir. Retrieved on 2011-03-13.
- Non-Government-Owned Banks. Cbi.ir. Retrieved on 2011-03-13.
- :: Tejaratbank-Home ::. Tejaratbank.ir. Retrieved on 2011-03-13.
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|