From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tejas may refer to:
- Tejas, the Native American spelling and pronunciation for Texas
In an ethnological context, Tejas may also refer to:
- a people of the Hasinai confederation of North American indigenous tribes
- Coahuila y Tejas, a state under the 1824 Mexican constitution that includes the region that is today Texas
- Mexican Texas
- Tejas Club, a student organization at the University of Texas at Austin
- Tejas and Jayhawk, code names for a microprocessor developed by Intel
- Tejas (album), the fifth album by the blues-rock band ZZ Top
- Plural of Teja (confectionery), a traditional confectionery from Peru and Spain
- HAL Tejas, an Indian combat aircraft
- Tejas, roofing tiles used in late (post-1790) California mission architecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tejas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.