Tekkaman Blade II
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2012)|
|Tekkaman Blade II|
Cover of Tekkaman Blade II
(Star Knight Tekkaman Blade II)
|Genre||Adventure, Drama, Mecha|
|Original video animation|
|Directed by||Hideki Tonokatsu|
|Produced by||Kyoko Okazaki
|Written by||Hiroyuki Kawasaki|
|Music by||Takashi Kudo|
|Licensed by||Discotek Media|
Tekkaman Blade II (宇宙の騎士テッカマンブレードII Uchu no Kishi Tekkaman Burēdo Tsū?, lit. Space Knight Tekkaman Blade II) is a six-episode original video animation and is the sequel to the Tekkaman Blade anime series.
|This section needs an improved plot summary. (August 2013)|
Pre-Episode 1: Black September Incident
Thousands of human beings, changed into Primary Bodies by the First Invasion, rally in Prague at the call of an insane Tekkaman cult leader named Mikhail. The Space Knights are deployed in a peacekeeping effort, unaware of world armies preparing to annihilate the entire city in a nuclear attack. Aki, the "Red Devil", fights and kills the leader of the uprising before assisting the sudden evacuation of the city. Aki finds David Krueger moments before the bombs are dropped, spiriting him away on the back of Pegasus II. Dead End's friends and family are killed with tens of thousands of others; he survives the blast.
Episode 1: Virgin Flush
English Title: Stage 1: The New Generation - Part 1
Three Space Knights are chosen to become Tekkamen. In space, the United Earth Fleet fights off another invasion by Radam. The Radam bring Tekkamen and wipe out the fleet, sending missiles to Earth. This causes a problem during the Tekkaman evolution process for the three new cadets, and a computer error results in Yumi (instead of Natasha) receiving the Reactor Voltekka. The Space Knights attack Radam, but are overpowered. When attempting to help them, Yumi uses Reactor Voltekka; Yumi is unable to control its power, which leads to a disaster.
Episode 2: Virgin Blood
English Title: Stage 1: The New Generation - Part 2
Yumi is training and improving. Radam hit the Space Knights' HQ. The Space Knights hold back, out of mercy for the enemy. Aki joins the fight and kills the Radam Tekkamen.
Episode 3: Virgin Dream
English Title: Stage 2: The Alien Intruder - Part 1
Blade finally shows up, and destroys a group of Radam. Yumi contends with Aki for D-Boy's love.
Episode 4: Dead-Boy
English Title: Stage 2: The Alien Intruder - Part 2
Dead End makes his first appearance. He defeats Blade in the middle of Space, but is not killed. David tries to prevent this by attacking, but Dead End escapes.
Episode 5: Dirty Night
English Title: Stage 3: Final Encounter - Part 1
David befriends Dead and remembers Black September. We also see Noal and Milly (from Tekkman Blade) in a flashback and learn what happened to Noal: he was apprehended by the military police supporting the General. His ultimate fate is unknown.
Episode 6: Dangerous Boys
English Title: Stage 3: Final Encounter - Part 2
Blade battles Dead in a final showdown.
- Tara Strong: Yumi Francois/Tekkaman Hiver (credited as Tara Charendoff)
- Adam Paul: David Kruegel/Tekkaman Sommer
- Tasia Valenza: Natasha Pablochiva/Tekkaman Vesna
- Scott Menville: Hayato Kawakami
- Jessica Lynn: Anita Brannigan
- Matt McKenzie: Goliate (Goliath) Bargenal
- John Hostetter: Honda
- John DeMita: Takaya Aiba (D-Boy)/Tekkaman Blade
- Julia Fletcher: Aki Kisaragi, Dead End/Tekkaman Dead (credited as Julia DeMita)
- Mariko Kouda: Yumi Francois/Tekkaman Hiver
- Ryotaro Okiayu: David Krugel/Tekkaman Sommer
- Chieko Honda: Natasha Pablochiva/Tekkaman Vesna
- Hiro Yuuki: Dead End/Tekkaman Dead
- Toshiyuki Morikawa: Takaya Aiba "D-Boy"/Tekkaman Blade
- Megumi Hayashibara: Aki Kisaragi
- Shōzō Iizuka: Honda
- Wataru Takagi: Hayato Kawakami
- Kumiko Watanabe: Anita Brannigan
- Masaki Aizawa: Goliate (Goliath) Bargenal
- Nobuo Tobita: Pegasus II
- Yasunori Matsumoto: Noal (ep. 5)
- Chisa Yokoyama: Milly (ep. 5)
- Tekkaman Blade II (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Tekkaman Blade 2 at the Internet Movie Database