From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tele or tele- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tele may refer to:
- Tele (band), a German rock/pop band
- Télé, Mali, a rural commune of the Cercle of Goundam in the Tombouctou Region of Mali
- Evening Telegraph (Dundee), a local newspaper in Dundee, Scotland
- Fender Telecaster, a guitar
- Lake Tele, Republic of the Congo
- Telemark skiing, a style of skiing
- Tiele people, an ancient Turkic tribal confederation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.