From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up telescope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A telescope is an instrument designed for the observation of remote objects by the collection of electromagnetic radiation.
Telescope may also refer to:
- Telescope (album), a 2007 album by Circle
- Telescope (TV series), a Canadian television interview series hosted by Fletcher Markle
- Telescopes (EP), a 2006 EP by Waking Ashland
- Telescope, a type of dolly zoom
- The Telescopes, a British psychedelic band
- Telescopic cylinder
- Telescoping (mechanics)
- Telescoping (railway), when trains collide and one ends up riding above another
- Telescoping effect, where remote events appear to have occurred more recently
- Telescoping sum
- Telescopium, a constellation
- "Telescope", a song by Cheryl Cole
- "Telescope" (song), a song recorded by Hayden Panettiere
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.