From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up television in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Television is a telecommunication medium for transmitting and receiving moving images
Television may also refer to:
- Television program
- Television set
- Television (band), an American rock band
- Television (Dr. John album)
- "Television" (Dave Edmunds song), a single from Tracks on Wax 4
- "Television" (The Verve Pipe song), a single from The Verve Pipe
- Television (film), a 2012 Bengali film
- "Television", a song by Hard-Fi from Once Upon a Time in the West
- 3D Television, a television set capable of projecting realistic three-dimensional images into a viewing field
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.