Telford is an Old English place-name which derives from the elements "taelf", meaning "a plateau" and "forda", meaning "a shallow river crossing". There are several places named in the 1086 Domesday Book, the usual spelling being "Tejleford" of "Tevellsford" in Somerset, Warwickshire and Berkshire.
It may refer to:
- Telford Taylor, an American lawyer
- Anthony Telford, an American baseball player
- Carly Telford, an English footballer
- Nicholas Telford, an American chemical engineer based at North Carolina University
- Robert Telford, a Canadian politician
- Thomas Telford, a Scottish civil engineer
- Zoe Telford, an English actress
- Telford, a new town in the Borough of Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire
- Telford and Wrekin, a unitary district with borough status in Shropshire
- Telford Shopping Centre, the commercial centre of the town of Telford
- Hong Kong
- Telford Garden, a private housing estate in Ngau Tau Kok
- United States
- A.F.C. Telford United, an English football team
- Telford Raiders, an English rugby league team
- Telford Tigers, an English ice hockey team
- Telford United F.C., a defunct English football team
- Telford (Lincoln University), an vocational training school in Otago, New Zealand, that merged with Lincoln University in 2011
- Telford FM, an English radio station
- David Telford, a fictional character in Stargate Universe.
- All pages with titles containing "Telford"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.