|Subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia|
|Headquarters||Menara Jamsostek, North Tower, 24th floor,
|Footnotes / references
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia International or Telkom International, and commonly abbreviated as Telin, is an Indonesian carrier services and investment company and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia. It is an international telecommunication business serves as Telkom's business arms in managing and developing its business lines outside of Indonesia.
Telin manages several subsidiaries, Telekomunikasi Indonesia International Pte. Ltd. in Singapore (Telin Singapore), Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (HongKong) Limited (Telin Hong Kong), Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (TL) S.A. (Telin Timor-Leste), Telekomunikasi Indonesia International Australia Pty. Ltd. (Telkom Australia), Telkom Macau Limited (Telkom Macau), Telkom Taiwan Limited (Telkom Taiwan), Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd (Telin Malaysia), Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (USA), Inc. (Telkom USA). In addition to those subsidiaries, Telin established a branch in Myanmar and a business unit in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Telin existence in several footprints worldwide will serve function as Telin main gateways to international telecommunication market.
On September 9 2013, Telin released the ownership of 29.71% shares of the Scicom (MSC) Berhad Malaysia, the largest contact center for outsourcing service providers in Malaysia.
Telin provides network business, international information-telecommunication services, including the international telecommunication services for and on behalf of Telkom as well as comprehensive and reliable services through its own investment on international telecommunication services, such as connectivity services in the form of voice, data and internet services, manage services and business solution.
Telin also owns licenses for the fixed and closed network establishment in Indonesia as well as the Facility Based Operator (FBO) license in Singapore and Unified Carrier License (UCL) in Hong Kong. These affirmed Telin as the official network and telecommunication provider. The availability of fully protected network enables Telin to provide reliable services that reaches all parts of the world.
Aside from its footprints and products and services, Telin owns numbers of Infrastructures divided into Point of Presence (PoP), Cable System, and Network Operation Center (NOC).
- Point of Presence (PoP) in 19 area: Los Angeles (LA, 2 PoP), San Jose, Ashburn, Palo Alto, New York, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong Mega-I, Tokyo, Korea Selatan, Singapura, Malaysia, Jakarta, Surabaya, Batam, and Timor Leste.
- Undersea Cable System namely
- Batam Singapore Cable System (BSCS), a submarine cable system connecting Batam Centre station (Batam) to Telin station in Singapore. The total system length is around 98 km, connecting the landing sites through six fiber pair cables, with stub cable is provided for future extension of the system.
- Dumai Malacca Cable System (DMCS), is a submarine telecommunications cable system linking Indonesia and Malaysia across the Strait of Malacca
- Southeast –Asia Japan Cable (SJC) , an 8,900-kilometer cable system, which could further extend to 9,700 kilometers.
- America Asia Gateway (AAG), a 20,000-km, high-bandwidth fiber optic submarine cable system that will connect Southeast Asia to the United States.
- Southeast Asia Middle East Western Europe 5 (SEA-ME-WE 5), an undersea cable system with an approximate length 20.000 km passing Southeast Asia to Europe. Status: Construction to operate in 2016.
- Southeast Asia - United States (SEA-US), an undersea cable system with an approximate length 15.000 km directly connecting Manado, Indonesia to LA, USA. Construction to operate in 2017.
- Network Operation Center (NOC) is located in Gambir, Jakarta, Indonesia to provide various services such as Network Monitoring and Fault Handling, Service Activation Coordinator, Help Desk, Seamless integrated within Telin Group (Jakarta, Singapore, Batam, Dumai, Surabaya), Close collaboration with Telkom & Global Partner, Legacy Services, and Internet Gateway Operation.
- "About Telin". Retrieved August 15, 2011.
|This Indonesia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|