From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tell is a type of archaeological site. Tell or tel can also refer to:
- Tell Township, Emmons County, North Dakota, United States
- Tell, Texas, United States
- Tell, Wisconsin, United States
- Tell City, Indiana, United States
- Tell, West Bank, a Palestinian village near Nablus
- Tell (poker), a term in poker
- Tell Magazine, a Nigerian newsweekly
- Tel., astronomical abbreviation for Telescopium, a constellation
- Tell (film), a 2012 short film by Ryan Connolly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.