From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word telly may refer to:
- A colloquial term for television
- Telly Monster on Sesame Street
- Telly Awards, awards for TV and video productions in the United States
- Indian Telly Awards
- Telly Home Entertainment Server
- Telly (home entertainment server), a range of computer systems
- Telly Addicts UK game show
- Telly Savalas, American actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.