From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Telugu or telugu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Telugu may refer to:
- Telugu language, a major South-Central Dravidian language and the official language of Andhra Pradesh
- Telugu script, used to write the Telugu language
- Telugu (Unicode block), a block of Telugu characters in Unicode
- Telugu people, an ethnolinguistic group of India
- Telugu development, Telugu language development issues
See also 
- Telugu cinema, also known as Tollywood
- Telugu literature
- Andhra Pradesh, state comprising the 23 Telugu-majority districts of South-Central India
- Index of Andhra Pradesh-related articles :Alfabetical listing of Wikipedia articles related to Andhra pradesh state in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.