From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up temp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Temp may refer to:
- Temporary work, in employment.
- TR-1 Temp
- RT-21 Temp 2S, an intercontinental ballistic missile of the Soviet Union
- TEMP (meteorology), a meteorological code for upper air soundings
- Template (disambiguation)
- Tempe, Arizona, the eighth most populous city in Arizona
- Temp., abbreviation for Latin tempore, "in the time of", locative case of tempus, "time".
- Test & Evaluation Master Plan
- A common abbreviation for "temporary" or "temporarily"
- Temporary file
- Temporary folder (often named /tmp or /var/tmp on Unix-like systems)
- Temporary variable
- Temporary filesystem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.