From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up temperature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Temperature is a physical property of a system that underlies the common notions of hot and cold.
Closely related are:
The term may also refer to:
- Noise temperature, a measure of the noise of an electronic component.
- Temperature (game theory), a measure of the value of a game to its players.
- Temperature (meat), or doneness, a description of how thoroughly cooked a cut of meat is
- Fever, pyrexia, or having a temperature, the elevation of the body temperature.
- Temperature (song), a song released in 2006 by Sean Paul
- Temperature (Zion I song)
- Temperature, a song by Blaque from Blaque Out
- Temperature, a song by Little Walter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.