Wikipedia:Community bulletin board
- Free access subscriptions to high quality paywalled journals, newspaper archives, and online reference works are presently available for Wikipedia editors. For more information, see Wikipedia:TWL/Journals. NorthAmerica1000 11:29, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
Projects seeking help
Also consider posting WikiProject, Task Force, and Collaboration news at the Signpost's WikiProject Report page.
WikiProjects and Task Forces
- The African football task force of WikiProject Football has just been created. Anyone with substantial knowledge on African football-related articles or anyone interested in African football is welcome to join!
- The Pop music WikiProject has just been launched. Anyone interested in any kind of pop music should join!
What's going on with outlines:
- New outlines (please copyedit and expand):
- Outlines being overhauled (your help is needed):
The following portals are in need of attention/upkeep:
- Portal:Kyrgyzstan - Newly created portal.
- Portal:Trichy – Newly created portal.
- Portal:Space – the selected article excerpts were copied and pasted between 2006 and 2009. The leads of the corresponding articles have greatly improved since then.
- Portal:Thinking – "selected" sections need new material. Been the same for years.
The following portals have interesting design features that you may find useful:
- Portal:Philosophy – cycles through 52 "Selected philosophers", one per week, automatically year after year.
- Portal:Arts – uses random generators to display random featured status selections.
Discussions and collaborations
Discussions in the following areas have requested wider attention:
- Economy and trade
- History and geography
- Language and linguistics
- Media, the arts, and architecture
- Politics, government, and law
- Religion and philosophy
- Science and mathematics
- Society, sports, and culture
- Wikipedia policies and guidelines
- Wikipedia style and naming
- WikiProjects and collaborations
- Wikipedia technical issues and templates
- Wikipedia proposals
|This week's article for improvement is:
Please be bold and help to improve this article!