From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This template employs intricate features of template syntax.
You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with its setup and parser functions before editing the template. If your edit causes unexpected problems, please undo it quickly, as this template may appear on a large number of pages.
Remember that you can conduct experiments, and should test all improvements, in either the or your user space before changing anything here.
|centuries in transport||18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd|
|centuries||18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd|
Parameters (example shown at right):
- century—The century to form the "center" of the navigation (e.g. 20th).
- centuryX—The centuries before and after; (1) Two before, (2) One before, (3) One after, (4) Two after (e.g. 18th, 19th, 21st, 22nd).
- bc—"yes" if the "center" century is BC.
- bcX—"yes" if the century in BC.
- topic—The topic for the "century TOPIC" line (e.g. in transport).