|This is the template sandbox page for Template:DGRA (diff).
See also the companion subpage for test cases.
This template will add the articles transcluding it to the hidden category Category:Wikipedia articles incorporating text from the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities.
This template should be placed on the main page of the article.
There are four optional parameters:
- author= refers to the author of the respective entry (see p. iv et seq. of the Dictionary).
- article= refers to the name of the entry in the dictionary.
- page= refers to the page number on which the respective entry appears.
- pages= refers to a range of page numbers on which the respective entry appears.
- year= refers to the year of the edition used. If this parameter is not provided, "1870" is displayed.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:DGRA/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (edit) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.