This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Smith, William, ed. (1870). "article name needed". Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology.
|This is the template sandbox page for Template:DGRBM (diff).
See also the companion subpage for test cases.
This template should be placed on the main page of the article.
There are five optional parameters:
- author= refers to the author of the respective entry.
|List of authors|
AA = Alexander Allen; CTA = Charles Thomas Arnold; JEB = John Ernest Bode; ChAB = Christian A. Brandis; EHB = Edward Herbert Bunbury; AJC = Albany James Christie; AHC = Arthur Hugh Clough; GELC = George Edward Lynch Cotton; SD = Samuel Davidson; WFD = William Fishburn Donkin; WBD = William Bodham Donne; TD = Thomas Dyer; EE = Edward Elder; JTG = John Thomas Graves; WAG = William Alexander Greenhill; AG = Algernon Grenfell; WMG = William Maxwell Gunn; WI = William Ihne; BJ = Benjamin Jowett; HGL = Henry George Liddell; GL = George Long; JMM = John Morell Mackenzie; CPM = Charles Peter Mason; JCM = Joseph Calrow Means; HHM = Henry Hart Milman; AdeM = Augustus de Morgan; WP = William Plate; CEP = Constantine Estlin Prichard; WR = William Ramsay; LS = Leonhard Schmitz; PS = Philip Smith; WS = William Smith; APS = Arthur Penryhn Stanley; AS = Adolph Stahr; LU = Ludwig Urlichs; RW = Robert Whiston
- volume= refers to the number of the volume (1, 2 or 3) in which the respective entry appears.
- page= refers to the page number on which the respective entry appears. This parameter should be used concurrently with "volume".
- title= refers to the name of the entry in the dictionary.
- if the article is present on wikisource then use wstitle= in place of title=
- url= can be used to link the title to an external source ("DGRBM: External links" contains urls to external on-line sources). Do not use this option if wstitle is used as the template automatically includes links to an article on Wikisource.
This template places articles into a hidden category with four sub-categories to aid maintenance:
- Category:Wikipedia articles incorporating a citation from the DGRBM
- Category:Wikipedia articles incorporating a citation from the DGRBM with a Wikisource reference
- Category:Wikipedia articles incorporating a citation from the DGRBM with no wstitle or title parameter
- Category: Wikipedia articles incorporating a citation from the DGRBM without a Wikisource reference
- Category:Wikipedia articles incorporating text from the DGRBM
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:DGRBM/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (edit) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.