From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- You saw it here first: Pittsburgh's Nickelodeon introduced the moving picture theater to the masses in 1905 Timothy McNulty Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (June 19, 2005)
- Pittsburgh reinvents itself as the new Hollywood Alisha Hipwell CNN Money (August 7, 2012)
- 31st Street Studios in the Strip District wants to be L.A. East Maria Sciullo Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (March 4, 2012)
- Is Pittsburgh the New Hollywood? Fox Business (February 29, 2012)
- 4-star film studio coming to Strip District, Ann Rodgers Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (February 28, 2012)
- How Pittsburgh landed 'The Dark Knight Rises' Hillary Busis Entertainment Weekly (December 7, 2012)
- Operated by Gateway Entertainment Studios L.P., Marisa Murphy, 31st Street Studios
- Lights, cameras ... : Action at a new studio keeps Pittsburgh on film Post-Gazette (March 4, 2012)
- Pa. film studio to feature 'Avatar' technology CBS News (February 28, 2012)
- Pittsburgh filmography, IMDb
- Pittsburgh Film Office filmography
- Is Pittsburgh The New Hollywood?, Melissa Rayworth Pittsburgh Magazine (January, 2011)
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.