Template:UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying Group D
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please read before you update the table:
- Final score only: Most importantly, make sure the score is final. Don't update based on games that are still ongoing.
- Both teams: Update the record of both teams (not just the winner or the team you support).
- Every column: Update every column (not just Pts). Pay close attention to GF, GA, and GD (errors will be hard to detect).
- Correct positions: Make sure the teams are in the correct positions. In particular, make sure teams with the same number of points are ranked correctly based on the tiebreakers of the tournament.
- The tiebreakers for this tournament is at UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying#Tiebreakers.
- For UEFA tournaments, the first tiebreaker is results in head-to-head matches (1. points; 2. goal difference; 3. goals scored; 4. away goals scored), not overall goal difference.
- Be especially careful when three or more teams are tied on points, as the computation of their head-to-head tiebreaker is not straightforward (for example, team A have beaten team B, but team A can be ranked behind team B based on three-way tiebreaker also involving team C).
- Results grid: Add the score in the results grid.
If in any doubt, check with standings from the official website (http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/standings/index.html) or other reliable sources.
|To edit the group standings and fixtures: Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, 2nd|
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.