|WikiProject Slovenia||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
|This WikiProject banner uses
This template is to be placed on the talk pages of all Slovenia-related articles. To add, enter the following:
Class and importance parameters are used for rating articles, as part of the Version 1.0 Editorial Team Assessment project and are explained in the assessment department of WikiProject Europe. For further information, see this project's quality and importance scales.
- FA (adds articles to Category:FA-Class Slovenia articles)
- A (adds articles to Category:A-Class Slovenia articles)
- GA (adds articles to Category:GA-Class Slovenia articles)
- B (adds articles to Category:B-Class Slovenia articles)
- C (adds articles to Category:C-Class Slovenia articles)
- Start (adds articles to Category:Start-Class Slovenia articles)
- Stub (adds articles to Category:Stub-Class Slovenia articles)
- List (adds articles to Category:List-Class Slovenia articles)
- Template (adds articles to Category:Template-Class Slovenia articles)
- Category (adds articles to Category:Category-Class Slovenia articles)
- NA (adds pages to Category:NA-Class Slovenia articles; for Wikipedia and User namespace pages, NA means "non-article", NOT "non-applicable")
- Unassessed (unassessed articles will be automatically added to Category:Unassessed Slovenia articles)
- Top (adds articles to Category:Top-importance Slovenia articles)
- High (adds articles to Category:High-importance Slovenia articles)
- Mid (adds articles to Category:Mid-importance Slovenia articles)
- Low (adds articles to Category:Low-importance Slovenia articles)
- NA (adds articles to Category:NA-importance Slovenia articles)
- Unknown (unassessed articles will be automatically added to the Category:Unknown-importance Slovenia articles)
- attention – set
|attention=yesif the article needs immediate attention from experienced editors. Use only if another parameter does not cover the need for attention.
- This parameter populates Category:Slovenia articles needing attention.
- class – see the project's quality scale for details. B-class checklist (available only when
- B-Class-1 – Referencing and citation (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-2 – Coverage and accuracy (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-3 – Structure (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-4 – Grammar and style (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-5 – Supporting materials (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- Set these to "yes" or "y" if the article meets the criterion; "no" or "n" if it does not. If the criterion has not been checked, omit the parameter or leave it with a blank value.
- imageneeded – set
|imageneeded=yesto request that an image be added to this article.
- This parameter populates Category:Wikipedia requested photographs in Slovenia.
- imagedetails – (appears only if
|imageneeded=yes) Additional details to describe the image that is requested.
- importance – see the project's importance scale for details.
- listas – This parameter, which is the equivalent of the DEFAULTSORT sortkey that should be placed on all biographical articles, is a sortkey for the article talk page (e.g. for Tina Maze, use
|listas=Maze, Tinaso that the talk page will show up in the M's and not the T's of the various assessment and administrative categories). This is important because it is one source used by those who set DEFAULTSORT on the article; consider also setting the DEFAULTSORT for the article when setting this parameter. For more information about this, please see Wikipedia:Categorization of people#Ordering names in a category.
It is not required if another WikiProject template on the same page has its own
- mapneeded – set
|mapneeded=yesif the article needs a map.
- This parameter populates Category:Wikipedia requested maps in Slovenia.
- mapdetails – (appears only if
|mapneeded=yes) Additional details to specify the kind of map information that is needed.
- needs-infobox – set
|needs-infobox=yesif the article needs an infobox.
- This parameter populates Category:Slovenia articles without infoboxes.
- small – set
|small=yesto display a small version of the template aligned along the right side of the page (as opposed to at the top). This parameter does not work as expected if the banner template is enclosed in
- auto – This parameter is for the use of bots and indicates that the article has been automatically rated:
|auto=length– based on the length of the article
|auto=inherit– because one or more other projects use this class
|auto=stub), in conjunction with
|class=stub– as Stub-Class because it uses a stub template
- Use of the above values (or value combinations) with this parameter populates Category:Automatically assessed Slovenia articles.}
- category – set
|category=noif, and only if, a banner is being used for demonstration or testing purposes, to prevent unnecessary or undesirable categorization. Otherwise, omit this parameter.
- The parameters
|b5=are recognised as aliases for
|B-Class-5=. If both
|b1=is ignored; similarly for the other four pairs.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:WikiProject Slovenia/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.