From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Technology||(Rated C-class)|
|This WikiProject banner uses
The following is the full syntax used for placing this template on a talk page:
- Attention – set
|Attention=yesif the article needs immediate attention from experienced editors. Use only if another parameter does not cover the need for attention.
- This parameter populates Category:Technology articles needing attention.
- class – see the project's quality scale for details. B-class checklist (available only when
- B-Class-1 – Referencing and citation (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-2 – Coverage and accuracy (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-3 – Structure (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-4 – Grammar and style (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-5 – Supporting materials (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- B-Class-6 – Accessibility (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- Set these to "yes" or "y" if the article meets the criterion; "no" or "n" if it does not. If the criterion has not been checked, omit the parameter or leave it with a blank value.
- listas – This parameter, which is the equivalent of the DEFAULTSORT sortkey that should be placed on all biographical articles, is a sortkey for the article talk page (e.g. for Thomas Edison, use
|listas=Edison, Thomasso that the talk page will show up in the E's and not the T's of the various assessment and administrative categories). This is important because it is one source used by those who set DEFAULTSORT on the article; consider also setting the DEFAULTSORT for the article when setting this parameter. For more information about this, please see Wikipedia:Categorization of people#Ordering names in a category.
It is not required if another WikiProject template on the same page has its own
- small – set
|small=yesto display a small version of the template aligned along the right side of the page (as opposed to at the top). This parameter does not work as expected if the banner template is enclosed in
- category – set
|category=noif, and only if, a banner is being used for demonstration or testing purposes, to prevent unnecessary or undesirable categorization. Otherwise, omit this parameter.
- The parameters
|b6=are recognised as aliases for
|B-Class-6=. If both
|b1=is ignored; similarly for the other five pairs.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:WikiProject Technology/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.