From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Thailand / Districts||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
|This WikiProject banner uses
This template adds the page to Category:WikiProject Thailand articles.
- class – see the project's quality scale for details.
- importance – see the project's importance scale for details.
- auto – This parameter is for the use of bots and indicates that the article has been automatically rated:
|auto=length– based on the length of the article
|auto=inherit– because one or more other projects use this class
|auto=stub), in conjunction with
|class=stub– as Stub-Class because it uses a stub template
- Use of the above values (or value combinations) with this parameter populates Category:Automatically assessed Thailand articles.
- attention – set
|attention=yesif the article needs immediate attention from experienced editors. Use only if another parameter does not cover the need for attention.
- This parameter populates Category:Thailand articles needing attention.
- needs-infobox – set
|needs-infobox=yesif the article needs an infobox.
- This parameter populates Category:Thailand articles needing infoboxes.
- listas – This parameter, which is the equivalent of the DEFAULTSORT sortkey that should be placed on all biographical articles, is a sortkey for the article talk page (e.g. for Bhumibol Adulyadej, use
|listas=Adulyadej, Bhumibolso that the talk page will show up in the A's and not the B's of the various assessment and administrative categories). This is important because it is one source used by those who set DEFAULTSORT on the article; consider also setting the DEFAULTSORT for the article when setting this parameter. For more information about this, please see Wikipedia:Categorization of people#Ordering names in a category.
It is not required if another WikiProject template on the same page has its own
- small – set
|small=yesto display a small version of the template aligned along the right side of the page (as opposed to at the top). This parameter does not work as expected if the banner template is enclosed in
- category – set
|category=noif, and only if, a banner is being used for demonstration or testing purposes, to prevent unnecessary or undesirable categorization. Otherwise, omit this parameter.
- districts – set
|districts=yesif the article is supported by the districts task force.
- This parameter populates Category:Thai districts task force articles.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:WikiProject Thailand/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.