Template talk:Amtrak Cardinal
|WikiProject Trains||(Rated Template-class)|
What I've done is show:
- Whether or not the station has disabled access;
- Indicate almost all water crossings;
- Indicate whether the line/station is elevated, at-grade, or in a tunnel;
- Indicate whether a border is crossed over water on a bridge, through a tunnel, or at-grade (no water), and;
- Show connecting services stations at stations, no matter how minor they may be.
If you think that I have gone a little overboard on the bridges, I sympathize with you! Much time has gone into this makeover for the diagram. I'm not sure if I will continue to improve it further, but for now, I am publishing it here.
Ben (talk) 16:28, 30 July 2013 (UTC)