Template talk:Black Panther
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Comics / Marvel||(Rated Template-class)|
- Team affiliations - This is a fluid topic. Also invites massive infobox lists with some team articles.
- Film - Not all characters in a film should have it listed with in the character's navbox.
- Video games - Same as with "Film"
- Brother Voodoo - Not created as a suppporting character for Black Panther. Based on the article, exsists as a general Marvel character that appeared speratically in Black Panther v4.
- Gentle (comics) - Same as Brother Voodoo, though the article presents the character as explicitly and only an X-Men character.
- Hellrazor - Nothing indicating the character is Black Panther related, or that he ever appeared opposite a Black Panther.
- Klaw - Created for and primarily used against, the FF. And based on the article, a minor connection to Black Panther.
- Man-Ape - Same as Klaw, but with the Avengers.
- Malice (comics) - the 1 of the 4 characters covered on the page is a minor character.
- Moses Magnum - General Marvel villain, nothing in the article ties him closely ot uniquely to Black Panther.
- Sons of the Serpent - Same as Moses Magnum.
- - J Greb (talk) 22:57, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
- Marvel Premiere - 1 3 issue arc out of a 61 issue run doesn't merit inclusion here.
- Fantastic Four (1994 TV series) - 1 episode of the full series doesn't merit inclusion here.
- Ebony Blade - Central to the Black Knight, not the Black Panther.
- Doomwar - General Marvel story...
- - J Greb (talk) 23:19, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
- Klaw is the murderer of T'Chaka and has been a recurring enemy of T'Challa (especially since he is the murderer of the father). Doing a Google search, it seems apparently that he is not just a enemy but the archenemy according to comicvine (unreliable I know) along with other sites stating that he is archenemy. I can understand if you didn't know though. The article makes him look more like a Fantastic Four villain which is how he started out as. 777 00:45, 17 April 2013 (UTC)