|WikiProject Food and drink / Beverages||(Rated Template-class)|
To be added (list from http://www.fulcola.com/cola.asp ):
i noticed that 7up isnt here (Antonio.sierra 09:10, 2 December 2006 (UTC))
- 7up is a lemon/lime flavour and not a cola. // Liftarn
- oh... sorry about that... i have learned something :) (Antonio.sierra 07:23, 12 February 2007 (UTC))
coca pepsi rc
The names are too packed, so I spent a lot of time searching for Coca and RC cola, to no luck. When I gave up and was going to close the tab, I saw it on top. Why can't it be redundant (have the coca, pepsi rc on top AND in the middle of the list)? The objective of sch template, I believe, is to make tings EASIER, not harder. Right? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:57, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
I agree with you, and there's no need to advertise Coca Cola and Pepsi on the top. They already spread the world with their ads... So I'll bring them down with all the others. --Bluish5 (talk) 11:51, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
Most of the "kolas" from Spanish-speaking countries are not actually cola drinks. They should be removed. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 23:12, 27 February 2012 (UTC) Why are so many of the colas Peruvian? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 03:28, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
- I was unaware of these comments here.
- I was recently suckered into buying 2.25L of Inca Kola for 4 times what I normally pay for pop, because Wikipedia says it's a cola.
- Well, I can't use bubblegum pop as mixer for my 12-year-old Canadian whisky.
- So, I have pulled a couple of bogus flavours, and documented them in plain sight, where they are within a "noinclude" area.
- You are more than welcome to carry on with re-organizing this template. Don't forget to delete this template from any corresponding article.
- Happy hunting, Varlaam (talk) 19:11, 24 April 2012 (UTC)